***with less than 36,000 miles, Select EuroCars,inc will repair the following
within 90 days or 4,000 miles, whichever comes first.
***with less than 80,000 miles, but more than 36,000 miles, Select EuroCars,
inc. will repair the following within 60 days or 3,000 miles, whichever comes first.
***with less than 100,000 miles but more than 80,000 miles, Select Eurocars,
inc. will repair the following within 30 days or 1,000 miles, whichever comes first.
Select Eurocars, inc. will repair, at no charge, defects which make operation of
the vehicle impossible or unsafe. This includes the following: engine failure to
run or start, transmission failure to shift, battery and charging system exhaust
system failure (not rust), clutch failure (not wear), all controls related to the
operation of vehicle, tires which fail for reasons other than puncture, leaking
struts, brake failure, steering failure, all other New York State Inspection items.
For a total of six month or six thousand miles, whichever comes first, Select EuroCars,
inc. will repair internal lubricated engine or transmission parts which fail for
reasons OTHER THAN THE LACK OF LUBRICATION OVERHEATING OR ABUSE.
THIS WARRANTY PROVIDES REPAIRS PERFORMED AT SELECT EUROCARS, INC. AS YOUR SOLE REMEDY.
SELECT EUROCARS, INC WILL NOT PAY OR REFUND TOWING CHARGES REPAIRS PERFORMED OR
PARTS PURCHASED ELSEWHERE. NOR WILL SELECT EUROCARS, INC. BE HELD LIABLE FOR INCIDENTAL
OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OF TIME, LOSS OF USE
OF VEHICLE AND COMMERCIAL LOSSES.
SEE THE BACK OF THIE FORM for important additional information, including a list
of some of major defect that may occur in used motor vehicles
Leaks of all types, or the consumption of gas, oil, coolant and water are specifically
excluded. Turbocharger components on vehicle so equipped are specifically excluded.
THE VEHICLE MUST NOT BE ABUSED, RUN WITHOUT SUFFICIENT OIL LEVEL, OR COOLANT LEVEL,
OR OVERHEATED IF WARRANTY REPAIRS ARE TO BE MADE.
***All warranty work must be approved by salesperson.
THIS WARRANTY IS IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED.
Liberty Shield Exclusionary Coverage Disappearing Deductible (Zero Here - $100. Elsewhere Nationwide)
1. PRE-EXISTING CONDITIONS ARE NOT COVERED BY THIS CONTRACT.
2. Repair costs or expenses if the odometer of the VEHICLE breaks or becomes inoperable or unreliable for any reason and odometer repairs were not made immediately at the time of failure, or if the odometer has been tampered with, disconnected or altered in any way.
3. Incidental or consequential damages or loss caused by a breakdown of parts (or otherwise) including, but not limited to, property damage, personal injury, inconvenience, and loss of VEHICLE use. Punitive damages. Covered parts when damage is caused by non-covered parts. Non-covered parts even when damage is caused by covered parts.
4. Repairsor losses covered by manufacturer warranties, manufacturer recalls, and factory service bulletins. This CONTRACT is inclusive of manufacturer warranties. Any warranty on parts, laboror bothfrom any party other than the OBLIGOR supersedes this CONTRACT. If the VEHICLE or specific parton the VEHICLE has a warranty, YOU are responsible for seeking COVERAGE from the entity that provides the warranty. YOU are then subject to the terms and conditions of that warranty. The OBLIGOR has no liability for that repair or any costs or inconvenience associated with that repair.
5. Repairs required because of collision, abuse, operation without proper lubrication or coolant, road conditions, road debris, foreign objects, misuse, negligence, exposure to the elements, alterations, LIFT KITS and Tire Modification (unless applicable option is applied), racing, accidents, fires, floods, riots, acts of vandalism, theft, or terrorism. Any other losses normally covered by casualty insurance.
6. Repairs required due to lack of proper and responsible maintenance, improper towing, failure to protect the VEHICLE or continued operation of an impaired VEHICLE that shows signs of a clear mechanical problem.
7. Repairs required due to overheating, regardless of the cause of overheating, repairs related to fluid intermix, or repairs required due to improper quantity or quality of fluids, regardless of the cause of the improper quantity or quality of fluids. These include, but are not limited to, loss of engine oil, coolant, transmission fluid, Freon, power steering fluid, or axle grease. Repairs resulting from rust, carbon deposits, sludge, corrosionor water intrusion.
8. Covered partsthat are still performing the function for which they were designed.
9. Repairs to correct loss of compression or oil consumption related to worn, burnt, collapsedor carboned piston rings or valve parts.
10. Damage caused by failure to maintain the VEHICLE to the standards of the manufacturer. This includes, but is not limited to, failures resulting from aftermarket modifications or alterations. Examples include, but are not limited to, suspension LIFT KIT & TIRE MODIFICATION (unless applicable option is applied), superchargers, nitrous oxide kits, GPS systems, lighting accessories, stereo systems, headers, altered ignition system, altered engine management system, free flow exhaust system, regardless if VEHICLE was purchased with such.
11. Manual transmission CLAIMS will not be covered if, at the time of failure, the clutch parts are worn to the extent that replacement is required.
12. Repair work performed without the authorization of the ADMINISTRATOR.
13. Lift kits, tires, rims, batteries(unless applicable option applies), glass, windshields, lenses, sealed beams, light bulbs, brake rotors and drums, shock absorbers, exhaust parts, catalytic converter, charcoal canisters, door handle assemblies, speakers, game centers, audio equipment, video equipment, radar detectors, safety restraint systems, airbags and related parts, fusible links and fuses, light assemblies, shop supplies, shop fees, handling fees, hazardous waste charges, bolts, screws, nuts, washers, fasteners, alignments including adjustments or alignments to COVERED REPAIRS, wheel balancing, positive crankcase ventilation systems, oil filter, air filter, cabin filter, transmission filter, fuel filter, belts, hoses, constant velocity and double offset joint seals, boots, brake linings, brake shoes, brake pads, manual clutch assemblies, friction disc, throwout bearings, pressure plate, manual hydraulic linkages. The following emission parts: purge or vent sensors, solenoids, valves, vacuum canister, vapor return canister, vapor return lines and valves, AIR pump, AIR pump lines and valves, emission vapor sensors, gas cap, filler neck and EGR cooler. Programming or reflashing of modules or other electronics (unless necessary for a COVERED REPAIR). Air conditioning evacuation, recharge or conversion (unless necessary for a COVERED REPAIR).AWS-F50 Page 4 of 12 V1-0620
14. Any normal maintenance parts replacement or service including, but not limited to, tune-ups, carburetor adjustments, oil changes, chassis lubrication, flushes, engine adjustments, fuel system cleaning, spark plugs and wires, glow plugs. Torn or split protective boot or failed part with torn or split protective boot.
15. Imperfection in paint, trim or other appearance items, squeaks, rattles, wind noises, water leaks, body alignment, door alignment, glass alignment, weather strips, trim moldings, bright metal, chrome, upholstery, interior plastic parts, interior maintenance, carpet, paint, outside ornamentation, bumpers, sheet metal, vinyl and convertible tops and assemblies, door hinge assemblies.
16. Unless the HI-TECH option is applied: DVD players, Blu-ray players, CD players, infotainmentor media control unit,LCD screens, parking sensors, cameras, Bluetooth® and other phone communication systems, alarm systems, collision avoidance systems, keyless entry system, satellite communication systems (e.g., OnStar), driver information displays, internet access systems, lane departure warning systems, blind spot detection systems, park assist systems, tire pressure monitoring systems, adaptive cruise control system, radio.
17. Remote controls, keys or key fobs, headphones, cords, chargers, discs, memory cards, USB flash drives.
18. DRIVE BATTERY PACK (unless applicable option is applied), charging cord, repair workcaused by using the VEHICLE as a stationary power source. Failure due to improper charging, for example: using aftermarket charging cables, incorrect power supplies, orpower strips. Damagedue to complete depletion of the VEHICLE’s DRIVE BATTERY PACK, regardless of the cause.
The Gold Standard is the only vehicle service contract that offers maintenance benefits combined with zero deductible mechanical breakdown and roadside assistance.
Gold Standard Programs can be used in all lower 48 states. Gold Standard pays for your covered program maintenance with a credit card at time of service. No receipts required.
Unlike all other vehicle service contracts available on the market today, the Gold Card is the only one that provides coverage for regular vehicle maintenance in addition to mechanical breakdown protection in the event of a mechanical failure. What’s more, there’s a Gold Card plan available for every vehicle, regardless of its make, model, mileage or age.