SELECT EUROCARS, INC LIMITED USED CAR WARRANTY
If vehicle is delivered:
- ***with less than 36,000 miles, Select EuroCars,inc will repair the following within 90 days or 4,000 miles, whichever comes first.
- ***with less than 80,000 miles, but more than 36,000 miles, Select EuroCars, inc. will repair the following within 60 days or 3,000 miles, whichever comes first.
- ***with less than 100,000 miles but more than 80,000 miles, Select Eurocars, inc. will repair the following within 30 days or 1,000 miles, whichever comes first.
Select Eurocars, inc. will repair, at no charge, defects which make operation of the vehicle impossible or unsafe. This includes the following: engine failure to run or start, transmission failure to shift, battery and charging system exhaust system failure (not rust), clutch failure (not wear), all controls related to the operation of vehicle, tires which fail for reasons other than puncture, leaking struts, brake failure, steering failure, all other New York State Inspection items.
For a total of six month or six thousand miles, whichever comes first, Select EuroCars, inc. will repair internal lubricated engine or transmission parts which fail for reasons OTHER THAN THE LACK OF LUBRICATION OVERHEATING OR ABUSE.
THIS WARRANTY PROVIDES REPAIRS PERFORMED AT SELECT EUROCARS, INC. AS YOUR SOLE REMEDY. SELECT EUROCARS, INC WILL NOT PAY OR REFUND TOWING CHARGES REPAIRS PERFORMED OR PARTS PURCHASED ELSEWHERE. NOR WILL SELECT EUROCARS, INC. BE HELD LIABLE FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OF TIME, LOSS OF USE OF VEHICLE AND COMMERCIAL LOSSES.
SEE THE BACK OF THIE FORM for important additional information, including a list of some of major defect that may occur in used motor vehicles
Leaks of all types, or the consumption of gas, oil, coolant and water are specifically excluded. Turbocharger components on vehicle so equipped are specifically excluded.
THE VEHICLE MUST NOT BE ABUSED, RUN WITHOUT SUFFICIENT OIL LEVEL, OR COOLANT LEVEL, OR OVERHEATED IF WARRANTY REPAIRS ARE TO BE MADE.
***All warranty work must be approved by salesperson.
THIS WARRANTY IS IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED.
Smart Auto Care
We will provide coverage for any Breakdown of Your Vehicle, less the selected Deductible, except for items listed under Subsection F, “WHAT IS NOTCOVERED” F. WHAT IS NOT COVERED This Agreement does NOT provide coverage for any of the following parts:
- (a) Interior maintenance, adjustment and wear items including buttons, carpet, water leaks, dash pad, door and window handles, knobs, rearview mirror (glass and housing), and trim.
- (b) Exterior maintenance, adjustment and wear items including but not limited to glass, service adjustments for body parts, bright metal, bumpers, body panels, door handles, latches, hinges, moldings, outside ornamentation, convertible or vinyl tops, paint rust, sheet metal, side-view mirrors (glass and housing), air and water leaks, weather-strip, wheel covers/ornaments, wind noise, and physical damage to alignment, bumper, or body parts.
- (c) Service adjustments/cleaning, a contaminated fuel system, air conditioning recharge, batteries, hybrid batteries, battery cables, fuses, relays, bolts and fasteners, belts, brakes (drums, shoes, linings, disc rotors and pads), exhaust system (including catalytic converter), lights (bulbs, sealed beam and lenses), manual clutch, pressure plate throw out bearings, clutch master or slave cylinder, manual transmission clutch disc and lining, shock absorbers, spark plugs and wires, squeaks or other noises, tires, tune-ups, wheel balancing and alignment, wheel studs, wiper blades, shop supplies, friction materials, glass, hoses (except steering and air conditioning). Filters, lubricants, coolants and refrigerants will be covered only if replacement is required in connection with a Breakdown.
- (d) A replacement part not supplied by the Vehicle manufacturer, unless it is of a kind and quality compatible with the design specifications and wear tolerances of the vehicle manufacturer.
- (e) Cases, housing, engine block and cylinder heads are covered only if damaged by the failure of an internally lubricated part.
- (f) Graphic equalizers, DVD players, VHS players, speakers, visual and other electronic equipment (including game systems), telephones, radar detectors and GPS equipment (unless factory installed).
- (g) Seals and Gaskets on Covered Parts are not covered for premature failure on vehicles with over 150,000 miles on the odometer at the time of failure. After 150,000 miles seals and gaskets will be covered only if required in conjunction with a covered repair.